Areas of action for the participation of the Goteo community
Propose scenarios for the participation and decision-making of the Goteo's community
A participatory process is a sequence of participatory activities (e.g. first filling out a survey, then making proposals, discussing them in face-to-face or virtual meetings, and finally prioritizing them) with the aim of defining and making a decision on a specific topic.
Examples of participatory processes are: a process of electing committee members (where candidatures are first presented, then debated and finally a candidacy is chosen), participatory budgets (where proposals are made, valued economically and voted on with the money available), a strategic planning process, the collaborative drafting of a regulation or norm, the design of an urban space or the production of a public policy plan.
About this process
Do you have any ideas for broadening the participation of the Goteo community?
We have identified five key areas for Goteo community involvement:
- Creation and promotion of solidarity funds;
- Promotion of advocacy actions;
- Co-design of crowdfunding campaigns;
- Co-development of technology;
- Co-design of community governance mechanisms.
From these five main areas, we open to the community the possibility of making proposals for possible scenarios of participation by following these steps:
- Identify the area of action.
- Define the scenario by thinking about the subject, the action and the objective.
- Find a title that captures the essence of your proposal.
- Make your proposal here: https://participa.goteo.org/processes/ambits-actuacio/f/5.
Proposals See all proposals (8)
Motor Group User
Make proposals for strategic actions...
Homogeneous group of people in civic entities, activism, etc....
Goteo user with little engagement
Propose new features
Motor Group User
Making proposals for new features